In May you can go ahead and browse again in Cologne. An overview of the following flea market dates and applicable Corona rules.
Cologne – The flea market season in Cologne is back at its peak once again. Outdoor precipitation is possible again in May. So if you want to spice up your wardrobe with a classic one or the other or are looking for a great piece of art that is a must-have for your new apartment, you should note a few appointments in your calendar. An overview of the flea markets that will take place in Cologne soon and the Corona rules that apply there.
Cologne flea market 2022: an overview of the dates in May-June (selection)
- Flea market in Cologne at the racetrack in willow tarSaturday 28 May 2022
- Flea market in Cologne at the racetrack in willow tarSunday 29 May 2022
- Flea market at the old fire station AgnesviertelSunday 29 May 2022
- Bazar de Nuit – A flea market and auction in Odonien in New EhrenfeldSunday 29 May 2022
- Ehrenfeld Flea Market in the Community Center field of honor: Sunday 5 June 2022
- Flea market on the Rhine promenade in Cologne old town: Sunday 5 June 2022
- Flea market at the old fire station Agnesviertel: Sunday 12 June 2022
- Girls’ Flea Market in Pattenhall in Ehrenfeld CologneSunday 12 June 2022
- Flea market at Wilhelmplatz in Nippes cologneSunday 19 June 2022
- Flea market at the old fire station Agnesviertel: Saturday 25 June 2022
Cologne Flea Market: Bazaar de Nui – Night flea market and auction in Odonien
- Odonien, Hornstrasse 85, 50823 Cologne
- Date: Sunday, May 29, 2022, Auction 1: 4pm to 7pm and Auction 2: 7pm to 10pm
On Sunday, May 29, the flea market event “Bazar de Nuit – Flea Market and Auction” will be held again at the Odonien in Neu-Ehrenfeld. Visitors can participate in an auction there and get great vintage spare parts. DJ groups and bands will also provide music. There are also a few food stalls on site if you’re hungry. If you want to visit the event, you must buy a ticket of 5.79 euros online in advance (5 euros regular price and 0.79 euros pre-sale fee). On Sunday itself, however, there should also be a “small batch of tickets at the box office”. The price is valid for one auction – you can choose the first auction from 4 pm to 7 pm or the second auction from 7 pm to 10 pm.
Cologne flea market: Browse and haggle on the auto cinema in Porz
- Porsche Cinema by car, Rudolf-Diesel-Strasse 36, 51447 Cologne
- Every Wednesday from 6 AM to 2 PM
- Every Friday from 6 AM to 2 PM
- Every third Sunday of the month from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Flea Market at the Porz Cinema is held regularly every Wednesday and Friday from 6 am to 2 pm. The Sunday Flea Market can be visited every third Sunday of the month from 11am to 6pm. Entry for visitors is free.
Cologne flea market at Weidenpesch’s hippodrome
- Disc Road 40, 50737 Cologne (Weidenpesch)
- Wed 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (from March 4th)
- Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (from March 4th)
- Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (from March 4th)
- Once a month on Sundays (excluding holidays/race days) from 11am to 4pm
Right at the Weidenpesch racetrack, you can browse and bargain every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and once a month on Sundays (excluding race days) starting March 4th. The flea market has been there for 20 years now. The flea market can also be accessed easily and conveniently using KVB. For example, visitors can take KVB line 16 to Sebastianstraße or KVB line 12 and KVB line 15 to the disc road.
The Südstadion flea market in Zollstock will not take place until further notice
A flea market was supposed to take place at Südstadion in Cologne-Solstock on April 3. However, a tent town is currently being set up for 600 Ukrainian refugees there. Organizer Cölln Konzept announced: “The Cologne Südstadt flea market has been canceled until further notice! The event will be moved on 3 April 2022 to the site of the RheinEnergie Stadium.”
Cologne flea market: collect antiques on the Rhine promenade in the old town
- Rhine Park, between Hohenzollern and Bastei Bridge, Konrad-Adenauer-Ufer, 50668 Cologne
- Next date: Sunday and Monday 5/6 June 2022
The flea market on the Rhine promenade in Cologne is one of the oldest flea markets in North Rhine-Westphalia. The flea market has been around for over 50 years. More than 150 merchants and individuals display their goods directly on the Rhine between the Hohenzollern Bridge and the Bastion on the Konrad-Adenauer-Ufer. In 2022, the flea market on the Rhine promenade starts on March 20 – some dates are set for spring and summer as well.
Cologne flea market: in an old fire station in the Agnesviertel in Neustadt-Nord
- Old Fire Station, Melchiorstrasse 3, 50670 Cologne
- Next date: Sunday, May 29, 2022, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The flea market season at the old fire station in Agnesviertel has now begun again. The next flea market will take place on Sunday, May 29, 2022.
Cologne flea market: a bargain hunters’ paradise in Nippes in Wilhelmplatz
Once a month, Wilhelmplatz is transformed into a paradise for collectors and bargain hunters. In the center of Nieps, visitors and vendors flock to the regularly held flea market. Old books, pieces of furniture, jewelry or clothes are all there – but you can also find stuffed animals there. Selling new merchandise is not allowed.
- Wilhelmplatz, 50733 Cologne (Knickknacks)
- Next date: Sunday, June 19, 2022, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Cologne: Hope Flea Markets will also take place in May 2022 – a sneak peek of the dates
At the end of April, flea market season finally started again in Cologne. The first flea markets in Cologne began on Saturday, April 30, in the district of Rath. A quick overview of upcoming appointments:
- Flittard & Stammheim: Friday 27 May 2022 from 10am-4pm
- Höhenhaus & Dünnwald: Saturday, May 28, 2022 from 10am to 4pm
note: Flea market not on the list? Then please contact us at email@example.com
(Note) More news on the 24RHEIN homepage. Tip: you are informed daily of what is happening in Cologne – simply sign up for our free 24-hour newsletter. Update note: This text is constantly updated.